Belotero Balance (1x1ml), made up of cross-linked sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) of non-animal origin, is a sterile, viscoelastic, colorless injectable gel.
Hypoallergenic, biodegradable and biocompatible, with a Hyaluronic Acid concentration of 22.5 mg/ml.
Balance Lidocaine restores a youthful look into the face by adding volume and smoother skin. One of the global bestsellers, due to the extremely natural-looking results it achieves.
Not only is Balance Lidocaine gentle enough to treat delicate skin around the lips, it also treats deep furrows and lines to rejuvenate appearance, including:
- Perioral or smoker’s lines (lines around the lips)
- Nasolabial folds (nose to mouth groove)
- Frown lines, Glabellar lines and Frown Furrows (vertical lines between eyebrows
- Marionette lines (skin creases from corners of mouth to the chin)
- Tear Troughs that create the look of dark hollow circles under the eyes which can make you look tired
- Lip contours (Vermillion Border)
- Oral Commissures (corners of the mouth that give the appearance of a constant frown)
Process for Administering Balance Lidocaine
Packaged as one pre-filled syringe of 1ml.
Balance Lidocaine should be injected into the superficial to mid-dermis using one of the following techniques and 27G½” or 30G½” needle:
The pack consists of:
- 1 x 1ml syringe
- 1 x 27G & 1 x 30G needle
- 22,5 mg/ml Cross-Linked Sodium Hyaluronate
- 3 mg/ml Lidocaine