Low density filler, based on hyaluronic acid, purified, stabilized, 100-conditional viscosity index, with and without lidocaine
e.p.t.q S100 1 x 1.1 ml Fine lines
e.p.t.q S100 1 x 1.1 ml Fine lines is a hyaluronic acid filler with the finer consistency compared to the other fillers in the range. The perfect viscocity ensure soft and natural treatment of fine lines in the areas such as crow’s feet, temples and tear troughs.
e.p.t.q. is a word formed from ‘Exquisite’ and ‘Technique’. e.p.t.q. was born for women who want to manage exquisite detail of beauty to achieve their true self.
e.p.t.q. range consists of 3 fillers and is manufactured according to “The 9 Essentials” process in the South Korea. Company’s R&D center has their own 9 criteria to produce high-safety quality HA fillers which is strictly controlled than European standards. The hyaluronic acid filler e.p.t.q. is produced according to the “The 9 Essentials” process promises an exquisite product that meets stringent safety standards.
- Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid (24 mg/ml)
- Lidocaine (3 mg/ml)
- Periorbital area
Depth of injection: Superficial/Mid dermis
- Safety of raw ingredients
- High purity HA content for duration and prevention of swelling
- High viscoelasticity
- Homogeneous particle implementation technology
- No detection of residual chemical catalyst substance through the complete crosslinking process
- Aseptic manufacturing environment to prevent side effects
- Less than 0.1 EU/ml of Endotoxin
- Minimizes pain with the same pH and osmotic pressure as the human body
- Optimized injection pressure
1 syringe of 1,1 ml + 27G needle