Filler of medium density, based on hyaluronic acid, purified, stabilized, 300-conditional viscosity index, with lidocaine.
e.p.t.q S300 1 x 1.1 ml Nasolabial folds and moderate wrinkles
e.p.t.q S300 1 x 1.1 ml is a hyaluronic acid filler with the thicker consistency compared to e.p.t.q S100. The product was designed specifically for jaw line, philtrum area and nasolabial folds with the ideal viscosity and safety profile.
e.p.t.q. is a word formed from ‘Exquisite’ and ‘Technique’. e.p.t.q. was born for women who want to manage exquisite detail of beauty to achieve their true self.
e.p.t.q. range consists of 3 fillers and is manufactured according to “The 9 Essentials” process in the South Korea. Company’s R&D center has their own 9 criteria to produce high-safety quality HA fillers which is strictly controlled than European standards. The hyaluronic acid filler e.p.t.q. is produced according to the “The 9 Essentials” process promises an exquisite product that meets stringent safety standards.
- Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid (24 mg/ml)
- Lidocaine (3 mg/ml)
- Jaw line
- Nasolabial folds
- Lip contour
Depth of injection: Mid/Deep dermis
- Safety of raw ingredients
- High purity HA content for duration and prevention of swelling
- High viscoelasticity
- Homogeneous particle implementation technology
- No detection of residual chemical catalyst substance through the complete crosslinking process
- Aseptic manufacturing environment to prevent side effects
- Less than 0.1 EU/ml of Endotoxin
- Minimizes pain with the same pH and osmotic pressure as the human body
- Optimized injection pressure
1 syringe of 1,1 ml + 27G needle