ME LINE 02 DARK CIRCLES
MeLine range, INNOAESTHETICS laboratories
MELINE is the first and only line of products specialising in all types of hyperpigmentation, whether the body is directly or indirectly affected by pigmentation disorders.
It is suitable for any type of pigment or body part. To achieve the desired result as a dermatological specialist, the products and treatments require experience and special knowledge.
ME LINE 02 Dark Circles
Combination of depigmenting active ingredients selected for their high tolerance on the skin of the periorbital area.
Improves and reduces dark circles, melanin deposits and melanin pigmentations. In addition, it stimulates cell division, thus helping to reduce the visible signs of skin photoaging.
– Optimize the results of the ME LINE 01 dark circle treatment in the clinic.
– Formulated with kojic acid, Gingko Biloba extract, tranexamic acid and lactobionic acid.
– Improves the appearance of dark circles
– Reduces melanin deposits
– Visibly reduces the signs of photo-aging
– Innovative ball applicator
Phytic Acid 10
Kojic Acid 5
Arbutin 5% – Melanostatin-5
Melanostatin-5 5% – Lactobionic Acid
Lactobionic Acid 5
Tranexamic Acid 3
Tocopheryl Acetate 3% (TPA)
Retinol 0.1% Sodium Hyaluronate
Sodium Hyaluronic Acid 1%
Resorcinol 0.5% (1)
BOTTLE OF 20ML
ME LINE 02 allows less irritation, for more efficiency and protection
– Ruscus Aculeatus, Ginkgo Biloba, Troxerutin and Melilotus Officinalis: Venotonic and Lymphokinetic active ingredients for a decongestant action on the periorbital area.
– Alpha arbutin and kojic acid: tyrosinase inhibiting effect.
– Tranexamic acid : reduces the inflammatory and vascular action of periorbital
– Matrikines and flavonoids : improve the firmness and tone of the eye contour, and
eliminates the pigments responsible for periorbital darkening.
– Vitamin P (flavonoids, saponosides and procianidols): stimulates microcirculation
and strengthens the vein walls.
Apply a small amount using the roll-on applicator. Apply only to the area to be treated, on clean, dry skin, once a day, preferably in the evening.
The product should be used for at least 60 days (the total time will be determined by the professional)
- Apply morning and evening with a roll-on on the periorbital area and let it dry.
- Use for at least 30 days, starting on the 2nd day after treating dark circles with MELINE®.01