What is in Radiesse Lidocaine (1×1.5ml)?
Radiesse Lidocaine (1×1.5ml) is a gel made up of calcium hydroxylapatite, water, glycerin and sodium carboxymethylcellulose. The latter composition acts as an umbrella at the injection site to form new tissue, whilst the gel converts into collagen.
With added Lidocaine, the entire dermal filling process is pain free and a positive experience for the patient. Looking good has never been more easier.
The pack consists of:
1 x 1,5ml syringe
What are the benefits of Radiesse + Lidocaine in facial corrections?
- Painfree dermal filling with a local anaesthetic Lidociane present
- Minimising the fold between the mouth and nose area
- Reducing smile wrinkles at the corner of the lips
- Eliminating wrinkles above the upper lip
- Treating scars resulting from skin problems such as acne
- Correcting nose bumps and chin dents
- Adjusting the contours of the lower jaw
Radiesse must not be used if pregnant or breastfeeding. In addition, it should not be used to fight any infections or taken whilst on any other medications or antibiotics.
Your medical professional should be notified beforehand if you have any previous history of implants.
How long do the effects last for?
Radiesse + Lidocaine lasts longer than other fillers which rely on hyaluronic acid, due its unique properties in being steadily dissolved into the body. It can take up to 18 months for Radiesse to be completely absorbed into the skin tissue.
Are there any potential side effects associated with Radiesse + Lidocaine?
There can be some side effects which can include itchiness, painful muscles, swelling and tenderness where the injection was applied. Do not use if allergic to Lidocaine.