Revofil Fine (1x1ml)e is a soft, non-invasive dermal filler designed to treat all moderate wrinkles on the face and hands such as soft lines, superficial lines and caved scars. The dermal filler has a special formula consisting of biometric peptides and cross-linked hyaluronic acid that gives a more natural and long-lasting result than other hyaluronic acid based fillers.
The pack consists of:
- 1 x 1ml syringe
- 1 x 30G ½” Needle
The composition of Revofil Fine:
- 23 mg/ml Hyaluronic Acid
Revofil consists of Oligopeptide-72 that inhibits the degradation of hyaluronic acid to ensure an even filler absorption over time and Oligopeptide-50 works as an anti-inflammatory agent and increases collagen and hyaluronic acid in the skin.
Benefits of Revofil Fine:
- Treat soft lines, superficial lines and caved scars
- Areas: Face and Hand rejuvenation
- Injection depth: Superficial dermis
The dermal filler is intended to be injected into the superficial dermis for application in the area of the tear troughs, fine lines, hollow cheeks and upper cheeks. Revofil can also be used for hand rejuvenation.
The treatment is made organic yet there are a few exceptionalities that need to be taken care of before opting for aesthetic treatmentRevofil Fine (1x1ml).
- Breastfeeding or pregnant women are strictly not allowed to use this treatment
- Children or teenagers are prohibited
- People with diseases such as autoimmune disorder are outlawed
- Lastly, patients with hypersensitivity issues much not use any such aesthetic treatment
In any severity, the patients are advised to visit he dermatologist and have professional suggestions over the course of the skin problems.